Animah set up Speak Up to advise organisations in their journey towards an open culture. This enables everyone from leadership to the factory floor in being free to speak up on areas of concern, particularly safety, harassment, ethical violations and wrongdoing such as fraud and corruption.
Risk Areas Where Speak Up Is Needed
The following are the areas which can pose significant legal, repetitional and financial risk to an organisation. In almost all cases, some employees will be aware of a wrongdoing and would want to escalate it. It is crucial that the organisation has channels for safe reporting and an open and no blame culture.
- Ethics, Conflict of Interest, Corporate Governance
- Financial Statements & Accounting
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Quality and Conformity with Standards and Processes
- Fraud, Bribery, Corruption, Theft, Misappropriation and other white collar crime
- Abuse of Power and Criminal Breach of Trust
- Contracting,Bidding,Contractors,Suppliers • Anti-Competitive Conduct
- Harassment, Bullying & Intimidation
- Sexual Harassment
- HR and Labour
- Breach of Policy and Processes
- Insider Trading, Security Exchange violations • Breach of Confidentiality
Contact us if you would like to learn more.